Along with our on-line banking, you can also access your account 24 hours a day with CU*Talk, your automated phone banking.
To access your account over the phone:
- Dial (800) 860-5704
- Enter ‘131’ as credit union access code and press #.
- Then, enter your member (account) number and press #.
- Enter your Personal Identification number and press #.
- Note: If this is your first time using this system, your PIN will be the last four digits of your social security number followed by the # key. Once that is entered, the system will say “Your personal identification number has expired. You must change this to continue.” And you will need to choose a new PIN to access your account. Type in your new PIN and press the #. You will need to verify this by re-entering the PIN and pressing the # key again.
- The automated system will step you through whatever transaction you need.
- Forgot your PIN? You need to contact the credit union to reset your PIN number.