On March 9th, 1945 Blood Brothers Machine Company started our Credit Union. The Credit Union would service all that were employed by Blood Brothers and would be known as Blood Brothers Federal Employees Credit Union.
Over the years, Blood Brothers experienced a great deal of change and progress within the industry. By 1973 the new name of the company and the Credit Union would be Rockwell International. The Credit Union continued to service the Rockwell employees and their families.
On August 1st, 1975 the Credit Union opened its doors to the community for membership; it would be known as Allegan Community Federal Credit Union. Our field of membership includes anyone that lives or works in Allegan County or had a blood relative that is already a member.
Allegan Community Federal Credit Union 755 Grand St – P.O. Box 320 Allegan, MI 49010 269-673-5465