This free program features financial information and resources for young credit union members. Our mission is to help young members better understand the credit union movement, as well as the many options they have as financial consumers.
By providing valuable and relevant financial information, we believe our young members can learn to make financial decision that will have a positive impact on their lives.
- savings account
- (ages 13-15) ATM card without offline withdrawal.
- (ages 16-17) checking and debit card with parent/guardian on account.
- For youth members ages 13 – 17
- $5 deposited for opening account
- Membership Card
- Stamp Card – eligible for quarterly raffle of $50 gift card
- Interactive website
- Online financial articles, podcast, blog and videos
- Quarterly teen newsletter
- Tweet for CollegeTM Scholarship
When you open a youth account with us, we will deposit the first $5.00 into your savings account! The minimum balance required is $5.00.
Learn more by clicking here!
Allegan Community Federal Credit Union 755 Grand St – P.O. Box 320 Allegan, MI 49010 269-673-5465